Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Assignment 30A

Final Reflection   

  1. 1. There were a lot of learning moments throughout the course of ENT3003. I enjoyed watching lectures, learning about entrepreneurship and thinking outside of the box. My first impression was that there was a ton of work to do in a short period of time, but as the semester went on, I learned that it was manageable. There were a few times I felt like skipping an assignment, but most of the time I was able to pull through and get the work done. 


  1. 2. I will remember this course as the last course I had to take to finish my undergraduate degree. The entire course was a great experience as I learned a great amount about entrepreneurs and how they identify opportunity. I think this class has given myself a solid definition of entrepreneur and has also impacted the way I will think about opportunity in the future. 


  1. 3. I have moved closer to an entrepreneurial mindset. I have noticed that I have many more entrepreneurs in my personal network that I realized before. I have developed an appreciation for entrepreneurship as well. 


  1. 4. My one recommendation for students that will take this class in the future is to think deeply about the venture concept that you plan on using. I didn’t realize that all of the assignments were going to be connected to the same venture concept early in the course, and at some point, it will be too late to change the concept you want to pursue.  


    1. How To Create An Entrepreneur Logo | LogoMaker

1 comment:

  1. Hi Walter!

    First off, congratulations on completing your undergraduate degree! That is an incredible accomplishment, you should be very proud of your efforts. In regards to your recommendation for future students enrolling in this class, I completely agree. I think it is imperative that students brainstorm various venture concepts in the beginning and choose the one that is most appealing or captivating. I, too, did not realize that most of the assignments would be interwoven with the same venture concept so this would be an important distinction to make.

    ReplyDelete