Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Assignment 12A

Young college students with a profitable idea and want to turn those ideas into a working business model. 

Interviews conducted. 

Interview Summary: 

My interviewees become aware of their needs at different times. The approach many of them have considered is learning how to take on the challenge of becoming a business owner from scratch rather than inquiring about help. Most people looking to start a business attempt to build a team before anything else. They become aware of the needed consulting help to build a business foundation at a later point in time. The segment of customers are extremely driven and have high expectations until they realize all of the work that needs to be done before a business becomes profitable.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Walter,

    I like how you noticed that your interviewees became aware of their needs when they found individually that it was affecting their outcome. I think accepting the fact that you may need help as a business owner is one that is crucial in order to be successful. I like how you addressed that the customers are extremely driven with high expectations, as that is the mentality that is needed in order to keep a business up and running. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Walter,

    I think this is a very interesting segment you are targeting. I believe that many college students have entrepreneurial aspirations, so this would appear to be a considerable target audience. I wish you would have provided more insight regarding the different interviewees, but I believe you had some wonderful takeaways. I agree that college students (and entrepreneurs in general) often seem to have a over-confident mindset and fail to seek help or guidance at an appropriate time.

    ReplyDelete