Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Assignment 8A - Solving the problem

Selected Opportunity - Starting a business with little to no money needed up front.

Service - Many people struggle with the opportunity to start a business on their own, due to the money needed to buy a foundation for the business.

I would like to create a service that can help people live out their business plans. My service would look for people who want to build a business, but are unaware they can do so with little to no money up front. I intend to help people with ideas build a foundation for their business by providing expertise, design, engineering, advice and networking opportunities - similar to a shark, but without the stake in the company.

My service would come at a cost, after my clients business launches and begins to bring in revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment